You need some help with configuring a product feed because it is too technical for you or you just don't have the time? Leave it to us: we know the plugin inside-out and would love to help you out.
Once you’ve purchased the AdTribes.io product feed configuration service, this is what we’ll do for you, step by step:
- We will get in touch to discuss details and ask you to provide us some extra information needed for configuring the product feed. Please feel free to make inquiries beforehand, just send your questions to email@example.com
- We will create a backup of your website to be a 100% sure;
- We will start doing the work for you and go through every single setting and configure the product feed for you;
- Finally we will provide you with a full year of support on the configuration of your product feed.
In order to get your product feed up-and-running we use our own plugin which has some technical requirements:
- You have our WooCommerce Product Feed PRO or Elite plugin installed;
- You are running WooCommerce version 3.0 or higher;
- You are running PHP version 5.6 or higher;
- You have WP_Cron enabled;
Are you unsure if your website meets the above requirements? Don't worry, just install our plugin, it will notify you when the technical requirements are not met. Last but not least: we will require you to send us login credentials to your WordPress environment so we can create the product feed for you.